375 Series Specialty Terminal Insulator
- The 375 Series was designed to cover multiple high amperage terminal connections.
- They offer open cable entry, so the insulator can be snapped into place on the cables.
- They are offered in the "L" shape, and the "T" shape.
- Useful for covering our Hi Amp 3 Point Busbar
- Use to comply with ISO 10133, ABYC E-9, USCG 33 Subpart I, and ISO 10133
- Cable entry allows 2/0, up to 4/0 ga cable
- Available in Red and Black
|Part Number||Entries||Shape||Cable Entry Size||Color|
|375L5P02||2||L||15.24 mm x 22.86 mm||Red|
|375L5P14||2||L||15.24 mm x 22.86 mm||Black|
|375T5P02||3||T||15.24 mm x 22.86 mm||Red|
|375T5P14||3||T||15.24 mm x 22.86 mm||Black|
|USA Factory / Headquarters||European Headquarters||Other Regions|
5437 Robinson Rd
Pellston Mi 49769
VTE Europe BV
Trapgans 8 J
Please contact VTE USA or
VTE Europe for ordering information.
VTE is looking for dealers
and distributors in new
areas. Please contact us